Kentucky is pushing tourism hard as the state gets ready for an influx of international visitors for the 2010 World Equestrian Games.
The Great Kentucky Scavenger Hunt is one of the big pushes, and a very clever and intriguing game for visitors and residents alike.
Check out this prize package: one of five!
- Three consecutive- night stay at the Seelbach Hotel, Louisville’s 4-diamond luxury hotel on the National Register of Historical Places
- Breakfast for two three mornings in Otto’s Café, the Seelbach Hotel’s 1920’s-style café
- Tickets for two to the Kentucky Derby Museum and the Behind the Scenes Tour of Churchill Downs
- Two complementary passes to the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, the Frazier International History Museum and the Mohammed Ali Center
- $100 Louisville Originals Gift Card valid at participating Louisville Restaurants
- VIP Tour and Exclusive Tasting at The Jim Beam Distillery in Clermont
- An elegant dinner for two aboard My Old Kentucky Dinner Train in historic Bardstown.